We all love our mothers and in times like these it’s hard to be apart, especially on a day you want to show your love and appreciation! This Mother’s Day, shower your mom with love, kinds words and a thoughtful gift from Azure & Headlines.
Choose one of our suggested gift packages, pick out her favourite products or purchase a digital gift card for the mom who likes to choose her own gift!
Show your mom how much she means to you with one of our pre-packaged gifts! See our staff suggestions for the special woman in your life.
Aveda Lip gloss Duo
$27.00 + HST
Two shades of the feed my lips™ pure nourish-mint™ lip gloss
providing all-day moisture and shining colour.
Aveda Hand Relief Trio
$36.00 + HST
Gift the soothing hand relief we all need right now! This package includes 3 travel sized Hand Reliefs each in a aromatic Aveda scent.
HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System
$90.00 + HST
This two-step treatment is provides the same smoothing and hydrating benefits of HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator while plumping the appearance of lips.
Daytime Defence Kit
$95.00 + HST
Protect your skin from the harsh UV rays withThe Daytime Defense Set. The set features two award-winning products for protecting the skin from daily exposure to UV rays and free radicals.
EverActive C&E™ + Peptide Single | 15 mL/ 0.5 fl oz
Reduce the signs of ageing and brighten your skin with EverActive C&E™ + Peptide antioxidant facial serum. This combo of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and a peptide makes a highly ative formula to combat ageing skin.
Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 40 | 60 mL/ 2 fl oz
This moisturizing, silky and sheer sunscreen provides powerful board-spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB Rays.
Bright Eyes Duo
$160.00 + HST
Did you know that Retinol and peptides are vital for anti-ageing? They also work hard to reverse the signs of ageing. Aveda’s Bright Eyes Duo is the perfect combo to leave your skin looking and feeling younger! AluminEye contains peptides, Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and brightening constituents to lighten the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Retinol Eye Gel contains retinol specifically targeted for the delicate eye area to dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and helps to firm skin. These products can be used on their own, but are even more effective when used together.
Time spent at home doesn’t mean we can’t look or feel our best! Freshen up with out most beloved products!
I love Aveda’s Cherry Almond Leave-in Conditioner for detangling those dead ends that you can’t get cut right now
Although I haven’t been using heat, I still enjoy using my Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair! I enjoy it and find it leaves my hair soft and smooth after washing
I’ve been using my Aveda Rinseless Refresh, it really helps with day 3 hair.
I love the Aveda Tulasara Bright Concenrate serum. It gives me a nice healthy glow while nourishing my skin!
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser! I use it twice a week and it has truly helped my dry skin. Cannot live without it!
Masks of all kinds – like the Dry Remedy Moisturizing masque for your hair or the Tulasara Wedding Masque for your skin! Everyone has the time for some self pampering
I’ve been using Aveda’s Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss to add shine to my hair. It really helps!
Aveda Be Curly Co-Wash is a perfect sulphate-free pre-wash solution for those intense gym days/ in between wash days to help remove heavy build up. Added benefit, this gentle shampoo is great for all types of hair including blondes, leaving the hair hydrated, shiny and full of body.
I’ve been using my facial dry brush with Aveda’s Tulasara Radiant Oleation Oil every day. My skin feels and looks fabulous!! It has a healthy glow and it feels so smooth and refined. I also love my Tulasara Firm Serum.
I love the SkinMedica AHA\BHA Exfoliating Cleanser! My face always feels so good after.
My face has been very dry from going on walks lately so I’ve also been using the Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Treatment lotion before I put my moisturizer on at night and I’ve noticed a big difference in the texture and look of my skin.
Treat your mom to a gift you know she’ll love. Purchase a digital gift card and let her pick her own gift!
- 1 cup milk (or juice)
- 1/2 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries’
- 1 cup frozen kale or spinach *optional
- Chia seeds *optional
- Shredded coconut for topping *optional
- Place first 5 ingredients in blender.
- Puree until smooth, add a bit more milk or water if smoothie is too thick to blend. Taste and add a bit of honey to sweeten if desired.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries. If needed use frozen berries and warm them before topping pancakes.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the frying pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Top with strawberries. Even add some whip cream or chocolate chips as a little extra for your Mom!
- 1 cup granulated sugar, either white or brown
- 1/2 cup oil (olive oil or coconut oil work great)
- Essential oils of your preference (optional)
- 1 small wide-mouth glass mason jar
- Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container, such as a mason jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower.
- Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse well. It will leave your skin feeling like silk. Goodbye dry skin!